Communication Strategies for Workplace Conversations
About the Workshop
In a large organization there may be times when communication can become complex. During any given day you may be communicating with people in different departments, different divisions and maybe different countries! Communication Strategies for Workplace Conversations will help turn complex conversations into meaningful dialogue in which all parties feel understood and valued.
During the workshop you will:
- define effective communication,
- identify your unique communication style,
- examine the strengths and trouble spots of your communication style,
- discover the optimal way of communicating with others, and
- practice tuning in to the needs of others.
As a result, you will:
- gain new insight into your every day communication with others,
- build a better rapport with co-workers,
- resolve conflicts more effectively, and
- work more collaboratively.
Let us customize a workshop to address your organization or team's specific needs.
"I thought the session was going to be more directed towards feedback and how to do it; however, it was more powerful than just the word feedback, but understanding human characteristics and human behavior."
I.b. Maternity Care Coalition